We’re back again with a new episode of the vChat podcast (#37). We’ve got a new recording time pencilled in for every two weeks, so expect more regular content moving forward.
On with the show! In vChat #37 Eric, David and myself talk about VMware Virtual Volumes (VVOLs), what they are, how they work, how they compare to alternatives, what’s required, and what we think the adoption rate will be. JOIN US to learn more!
Topics discussed in the show include:
- Comparing Virtual Volume (VVol) limits to VMFS/NFS limits
- The Economies of VMworld Party Bands (hey, that’s what we talked about on the show!)
- Some Virtual Volumes News and Tidbits
- VMware Hands On Labs (HoL)
- Pluralsight Training – vSphere 6 What’s New, vSphere 6 Fundamentals Install ESXi and vCenter, and vSphere 6 Fundamentals Networking
- VMworld 2015
vChat is a regular virtualization video chat covering VMware vSphere, Cloud Computing, Virtualization News, and maybe some geeky humor. Regular contributors are 3 vExperts– Simon Seagrave (TechHead.co), Eric Siebert (vSphere-Land.com), and David Davis (VMwareVideos.com).
You can now SUBSCRIBE TO VCHAT on iTunes! Click on the link below