Are you looking at deploying a VMware View based virtual desktop infrastructure at your place of work or want to find out more about View? If so then I recommend you take a look at the following VMware View bootcamp series which is made up of a number of useful videos.
The VMware View bootcamp videos cover topics such as:
- Design Considerations Guidelines for VMware View – Overview
- Storage Deep Dive – Considerations and Best Practices
- Network Considerations and Best Practices
- Optimizing the Base Image for VMware View
- PCoIP Implementation Overview and PCoIP Tuning Best Practices
- VMware View’s Reference Architecture
- Troubleshooting View
- VMware View Back Up Best Practices
Sound good? Then click here (or the image below) to get more information on the bootcamp and to view the videos.